Show your support for Craft Contemporary – and treat yourself to a year of craft and community at the museum. It’s a win-win! Our card-carrying members enjoy special access to all things craft including free monthly workshops, invitations to special events, shop discounts, and more.
Membership cards are now digital!
Craft Contemporary is proud to announce that we now offer digital membership cards, an accessible, eco-friendly alternative that can be conveniently stored in your smartphone's wallet. Please follow these steps:
- Please use your mobile device to scan or tap the QR code.
- Enter your member ID number and last name. Note: Member IDs will be emailed to current and new members.
- Click "Add to Apple Wallet" or "Add to Google Wallet," depending on your device. Check your digital wallet to make sure your card was added.
When you click on the menu icon (three dots) in the upper right-hand corner of your digital card, you will find links and contact information that will help you take advantage of your benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact member services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.937.4239
Our base membership includes:
- Free admission to the museum, exhibition openings, member events, and our monthly workshops - Maker Night and CraftLab ($264+ value)
- Discounts on all other classes
- 10% discount at our award-winning shop
- 10% discount at Los Angeles locations of Artist & Craftsman Art Supply
- Subscription to our weekly emails and quarterly newsletter
DISCOUNTED INDIVIDUAL $50
All Individual benefits for Seniors 65+, working artists, students and educators
HOUSEHOLD / DUAL $75
All Individual benefits for two adults and children under 18
All Household/Dual benefits +
ARTIST'S CIRCLE $250
All Friend benefits +
- Reciprocal admission privileges at more than 60 modern and contemporary art museums nationwide through ModCo
- Invitations to exclusive studio visits with exhibiting artists (3 per year)
- Two one-time general admission passes (admits 4)
($232 is tax-deductible)
CURATOR'S CIRCLE $500
All Artist's Circle benefits +
- Invitations to Artist Dinners and Exhibition Previews (3 per year)
- Invitations to private collection visits
- A signed exhibition catalogue selected by Craft Contemporary
- Three one-time general admission passes (admits 6)
($443 is tax deductible)
DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE $1,000
All Curator's Circle benefits +
- Two tickets to the museum’s annual Gala
($943 is tax-deductible)
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
By gifting a membership, you will give a friend or loved one a winning combination of art,
community, and hands-on making.